Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Post and Welcome


Hi guys! Welcome to my blog.  I've been wanting to start one for a while now, and now is as good a time as any, right? I guess I should introduce myself and talk about what I want this blog to be.


I'm Diane, an engaged 20 something beginning the process of moving from Northeastern Ohio, my home state, to Southeastern Pennsylvania to be with my fiancé, Justin. We are looking for houses now, so hopefully we will be moved in by the time we get married in October. I'm currently an unemployed attorney, as I've had a bit of trouble (understatement!!) finding my first job. I am hoping that my upcoming move will bring with it some new possibilities. I'm always open to suggestions for job search tactics, so if you have some, feel free to share!


What I Hope This Blog Will Be:


 I LOVE to cook and bake, and am excited to use this blog to share my adventures in the kitchen.  I am constantly amazed by the skill and creativity of the food blogging community and am eager to become a part of that. I also have a great interest in health, fitness and overall wellness, so I hope this blog will be a way to balance these two related (and sometimes opposing) interests. Finally, I hope this blog will be a place to share  our lives in a positive way.  I'll let you know what's going on in my world, what's working for me and what's not, and I hope you'll do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment